1995 E Rum River Drive S.
Cambridge, MN 55008
Phone: (763) 689-9023
Fax: (763) 689-3742
Join EFS Advisors®
EFS Advisors® was founded on the belief that there is a better way to help our clients save for retirement and navigate the complex financial options they face to put them on a path toward their goals. Since opening our doors in a small town in northern Minnesota over 30 years ago, our focus has been on governmental, nonprofit, and public sector employees. Over the years, our knowledge and service offerings have expanded to keep pace with the ever-changing needs of our clients while remaining focused on the sectors of education and government.
EFS is now a full-service wealth management firm with services including a wide array of options such as 403(b), 401(k), and Roth investing, 529 plan and college savings investment management, life and long-term care insurance, pension and retirement education, and financial and estate planning.
With 50+ advisors and over $3 billion in assets managed, our advisors have all the resources of a big company with the personal support of a small-town firm. We know our clients by name and care about them like family. If the prospect of working in an environment such as this sounds exciting to you, EFS Advisor® might be the career you’ve been looking for.
Why Our Way is Better
- We have well-established relationships with employers and access to potential clients.
- We provide the infrastructure and support that you need to be successful.
- We have a dedicated investment committee meeting quarterly to review and analyze fund performance. Learn with and from your peers as you grow your practice.
- We provide access to home office support, including compliance, IT, marketing, and more, allowing you to maximize your success as a business owner.
- We provide expert guidance from an assigned manager helping you navigate your practice starting on day one.
What We Are Looking For
- A passion for helping educators, public sector employees, governmental employees, individuals, and families understand their financial and retirement planning options and ways to maximize their goals.
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed as an independent business owner.
EFS Advisors Advisor Career Pathways
- EFS has several career pathways depending on whether you want the flexibility to run your own business or the stability that comes with being a Company Representative.
- ALL financial advisor career pathways begin with getting your Securities Licenses – Start with the SIE and then follow one of the two paths below.
1. Path A: Series 7, Series 66, State Insurance License
2. Path B: Series 6, Series 63, Series 65, State Insurance License
EFS Advisors Support Staff Opportunities
In addition to talented financial advisors, we are always looking for exceptional support staff to join our team, serving our advisors and firm in various roles.
Sound like we could have a good partnership? Contact us today to learn more about an exciting career as a financial advisor or support staff team member for EFS Advisors® and discuss the next steps.
Get in Touch
Connect with us on Social Media